6.14.2009

David and Betsy

David and Betsy got married recently at First United Methodist Church in Downtown Dallas, and had a gorgeous reception at Sambucca. I was referred to this couple by their neighbor, and they are the sweetest couple and couldn't be any more in love!






























































































































































































































































































3 comments:

  1. Melissa, they are so cute! I love her dress! I wish I could have made it

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous bride!! I have never seen my brother look happier or more handsome. May the two of them keep that special "glow" for a long time to come!!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Melissa, for doing such a fabulous job of preserving our special day! Betsy

    ReplyDelete