8.25.2009

Audra and Phillip

Audra and Phillip might be one of the sweetest, most down to earth couples I've ever had the pleasure of capturing! My dad and I absolutely LOVED shooting their wedding with all the fun, eclectic details I adore. Phillip even made that screen they got married in front of in the McKinney Performing Arts Center! More of their shots can be seen here on my facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/pages/Photography-by-Melissa/143352025144












































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment