3.02.2009

Angie and Scott Engagements/ Downtown Austin

I am an incredibly lucky photographer. I always end up with the best wedding couples who are not only easy to work with during the wedding process, but we always have so much fun! Angie and Scott certainly emphasize that point in my head. We had a blast in Austin last weekend shooting their engagments, and they were the kind of couple I could have shot all day! Just look at his dimples and her blue eyes and million dollar smile...they make me smile just flipping through them! I'm looking forward to their wedding in Hilton Head Beach, South Carolina later this year...

"We had a BLAST with you last weekend! Scott was soo shy at first but he kept telling all of our friends at home how much fun he had! Obviously if he was mentioning a 2nd shoot! lol! You are amazing and soo fun and easy to work with! I can't wait to do my bridals with you and have you at our wedding! Thanks soooo much!!!!!" Ang


















"Well all I can say is simply stunning! You truly have an amazing gift! I think I have looked at them over and over 10 million times today! I love all of them! You were right when you said we had more than 10 "good" ones! haha!!!! You have truly captured our love for each other. These pictures will be treasured for the rest of our lives and I can't Thank You enough!" -Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment