3.20.2009

Dana and Justin's Wedding/ McKinney

Ceremony: First United Methodist Church, McKinney

Reception: Heard Craig Hall, McKinney

Florist: Bridal Blooms and Creations

Cake: Bittersweet Confections

Hair: Stephanie Hauk - Stevi Loren Salon

Band: CC Cross



My dad and I had a blast shooting Dana and Justin's wedding recently in McKinney. I've been looking foward to this wedding after a freezing day last winter where we shot their engagements in Rice, TX, and I got to hang out with her incredible family. All I can talk about after this wedding was the AMAZING details! Dana absolutely has stunning vision and insight.



Love, love, LOVED the birdcage veil on her!










Not only did she have a birdcage, but she had a super veil. A photographer's dream!










A houseparty member first sees Dana...











I love this shot of Justin and a groomsmen right before going in the chapel...








The flowergirl sneaking a peak at Dana...





Bridesmaids before the ceremony...







Do you remember making these in elementary school?!?! These were her programs!














Love her Dad's expression that my Dad caught just as they got down the aisle to Justin...












Her dad can DANCE!








The band had this amazing mix of jazzy/bluesy soul with these great classic country and rock songs. Her voice was amazing, and they had the dance floor packed all night! http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=35671152






"I am so glad you had a good time, we had a blast. Everyone was amazed that you stayed all night and commented about how great you were! I've already given your info to several of my friends who are getting married. Thank you for all the work you did I can't tell you how much I appreciate it."
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment